Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Zealand Flashbacks

I could be marooned here in the Bay of Islands - no problem

Beached Kayaks at the Bay of Islands


Goat Island, 1 hour north of Auckland, snorkeling around the reefs

Sukadeva and Gaura wrestling

Piha Waterfall, about 1 hour west of Auckland

Father and Son under the Fall

The Beach at Piha


Lake Taupo

Would you trust this driver if you were being towed?

What Bada Hari does when he's not singing

Gaura flying hard and high


Crater of the Moon Thermal Park


View from the volcano


The end of another beautiful day in New Zealand

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM , Blogger skippy longbeach said...

Hello, my name is Franz and I just wanted to say thank you to you and your husband for your many years of service to Mahaprabhu. I started going to Laguna Panca Tattva mandir when I was fifteen (1988)and Bada Hari Das tried in vain to give me a mrdunga lesson among other lessonsI still go to Sri Sri Panca Tattva and relish their service very much. Last October I repainted the interior of the temple. You are in my prayers and from my family to yours, all the best.
Jai Sri Sri NitaiGaura ki!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 3:18 AM , Blogger kushmanjali108 said...

wow, you make me want to go there! its so beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home